The Friends of the San Bernardino County Library will offer a book sale at 12 of the county’s 32 branch libraries Aug. 22-28.
During the sale, those who buy one book at regular price may buy a second book of equal or lesser value for 50% off.
Proceeds from the sale will be used to fund special events, materials and programs at the library branches, according to a news release.
Following are the participating branches.
• Newton T. Bass Apple Valley Branch Library, 14901 Dale Evans Parkway, Apple Valley; 760-247-2022.
• Barstow Branch Library, 304 E. Buena Vista St., Barstow; 760-256-4853.
• James S. Thalman Chino Hills Branch Library, 13180 Central Ave., Chino Hills; 909-590-5380.
• Crestline Branch Library, 24105 Lake Gregory Drive, Crestline; 909-338-3294.
• Fontana Lewis Library and Technology Center, 8437 Sierra Ave., Fontana; 909-574-4500.
• Hesperia Branch Library, 9650 Seventh Ave., Hesperia; 760-552-6050.
• Joshua Tree Branch Library, 6465 Park Blvd., Joshua Tree; 760-366-1430.
• Lake Arrowhead Branch Library, 27235 Highway 189, Blue Jay; 909-337-3118.
• Phelan Memorial Library, 9800 Clovis Road, Phelan; 760-868-3053.
• Rialto Branch Library, 251 W. First St., Rialto; 909-356-2570.
• Yucaipa Branch Library, 12040 Fifth St., Yucaipa; 909-790-3146.
• Yucca Valley Branch Library, 57271 Twentynine Palms Highway, Yucca Valley; 760-228-3244.
.For information on the San Bernardino County Library system, go to sbclib.org or call 909-387-2220.